FM40 STYLE | SPRING/SUMMER 2016 WISH LIST

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

I have been trying to make my final edit for my wish list for summer with the mantra I began last year "buy less, buy better" It has been hard to make the edit an affordable one (and it still isn't)! As you may know I have already purchased a few things already for the season ahead, the Topshop espadrilles and the Isabel Marant shirt, but I would also like a few of the items below. 

I am still in love with Cecilie Copenhagen stuff, I like the versatility of this dress, perfect in the summer and then come winter I can still wear it with tights and boots. 

I love boho bracelets in the summer, a couple of layered bracelets just add perfect detail to plain outfit of a t-shirt and jeans. 

I have more than a few white lace tops and only one black (an old favourite from andOtherStories from two seasons ago) this is particular one is on my wish list, albeit a little expensive, so I will be either playing chicken with this one for the sales or waiting for a big discount code. 

I need a few plain t-shirts and I have finally found a flattering style for a big busted girl with a mummy tummy. A V-neck style that drapes rather than clings ...... I have this t-shirt in dark grey and would like to add the white and pale grey ...... love them. 

Now this is a wish list .... as you know from last week I am slightly obsessed with this new brand and I would love to add this to my holiday wardrobe? 

My favourite swimsuit, very flattering. I got it in the navy last year and I have just purchased it in black and I am very happy as I found it 50% reduced in their sale section (here). 

My favourite jeans are Topshop Jamie's. However, I do prefer a slightly lower rise in the summer for wearing things casually tucked. I think I am going to go for the fashion editors favourite the Baxter. 

I would also like a navy light weight down coat (fond of these) I found last year come spring on the school run, the morning can still be quite chilly and a lightweight little padded jacket would come in handy. My thin khaki jackets didn't cut the mustard last year and I was cold, it will also be useful for watching my little boy participating in all his sport related activities, as let's face it our summers aren't that warm.  

I am sure some high street pretty tops will catch my eye and most probably find their way into my wardrobe. 

Annmarie
xx




Comments

  1. very nice blog.i like the versatility of dress.such a great blog.your blog always share good information and your blog is very useful and great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dresses you have chosen - the Cecilie Copenhagen dress in particular is gorgeous. It's a brand I've only just heard of but can't wait to try!
    Katie
    TheEclecticity.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne Marie how is the sizing on the j crew swimsuit please? I wear a medium tippi but am pear shaped .... Trying to avoid a massive order to try multiple sizes .... Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also get a Medium in the Tippi's as I am a 12 on my top half (10 on my bottom on a good day!) In the swimsuit I order a US8 which is a UK 12 and I get a DD cup. It is pretty standard sizing, lots of stretch and elastic to hold you in the right places. Last year I got the D cup and that was fine for my DD± boobs. I hope that helps. x

      Delete
    2. Thanks v much! Love the blog x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment