FM40 CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDES | BEAUTY, CANDLES & FRAGRANCE




CLICK PRODUCTS TO SHOP


I think my beauty wish list is endless, but if had to make a top 5 then it would be;

The ultimate mask apparently. Expensive, but users say it's worth every penny, within ten minutes you're left with a beautiful glowing skin.

I have a lot of fine hair that is neither straight nor curly and as a result too many bad hair days. A good dry shampoo and/or a texturing spray would give me more good hair days than bad says my hairdresser and Oribe's texturing spray is the best!  Once you've tried it you won’t go back to the cheaper alternatives as nothing feels better than having a good hair day!

3. Neom Christmas Wish Candle
A beautiful scented candle .... I am not overly fussy, Jo Malone, Neom, The White Company and Diptyque are all my favourites.

4. Anya Hindmarch - Make Up Leather-trimmed Cosmetics Case
I new make-up bag and of course the ultimate chic offering from Anya Hindmarch would be a lovely treat under the tree .... Please Santa.

5. The Glow Edit
These tan drops I have seen popping upon Instagram and I am very keen to try them. You simply add a few drops to your moisturiser  before bed and wake up the next morning with a really great glow. I like the sound of that! 


SHOP MY FAVOURITE PERFUMES






SHOP MY MAKE UP & BEAUTY WISH ITEMS









SHOP MY FAVOURITE CANDLES






They are lots of great deals about on beauty, but my favourite John Lewis are price matching and have up to 15% off all major beauty brands. Charlotte Tilbury has up to 40% off on her own website here with some amazing daily promotions and Selfridges has started their discount weekend today ... up to 20% off selected items with code SELFCCE.

Happy Santa Beauty Shopping 

 Annmarie
 xx

Comments