FM40 BEAUTY | SEVEN SEAS PERECT 7 RENEWAL ADVANCED




L O O K I N G  T H R O U G H  T H E  L O O K I N G  G L A S S  A G A I N




You may recall I have recently been working with Seven Seas and trialing their new 'Perfect7 Renewal Advanced', which contains Ceramosides™for 60 days.

The product contains Ceramosides™ and has been scientifically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles in 60 days. Yes, wrinkles reduced in just 60 days* so you can understand my excitement. Especially, as I am in my mid 40s and look at myself in the mirror and visibly notice my skin sadly ageing.



L O O K I N G  A F T E R  Y O U R S E L F



When you hit your 40s it's really time (if not before) to up your game looking after your skin and yourself in general. So that means investing your time cleansing and moisturising your skin with a good skincare regime; hydrating with plenty of water and feeding your body with a healthy balanced diet.

Facialist, Abigail James is one of London's leading international skincare and beauty experts whose unique approach to skincare and health focuses on beauty from within - a combination of what we put in and on our bodies. In addition to being a leading beauty expert with her own beauty clinic at the Beaumont Hotel in Mayfair, Abigail has a significant online profile which she uses to promote the best ways to truly care and future-proof your skin on her YouTube channel.

Abigail says with Ceramides being a crucial part of our skin’s make up, she believes they are really going to be the new collagen of the beauty world! Ceramides are a type of lipid that forms 50% part of the skin’s moisture barrier. You can think of them as the major part of the mortar between bricks, if the bricks are your skin cells. So when our ceramide levels start to drop as we age, all that moisture that helped keep our skin soft and supple reduces. Ultimately this can lead to a drier, rougher and a more wrinkled looking complexion. So it’s really important that we’re conscious of our ceramide levels as we age and rather than just trying to address this with topical creams only we should be aiming to do this from within too….


Seven Seas new Perfect7 Renewal Advanced is a UK first of its kind beauty supplement to contain Ceramosides™ which are a natural source of ceramics and recommends you take one Ceramoside capsule which is the products key ingredient, one Omega-3 capsule and one Multivitamin and mineral tablet per day with a cold drink.



Seven Seas Perfect7 Renewal Advanced, became part of my morning routine. I made sure I left them out the night before by the kettle so that I remembered to take them each morning with my breakfast during my 2 months trial.



B E A U T Y   E X P E R T S 





 My visual results were rather good .... my skin appeared to look brighter, fresher, softer and just more radiant. Near to the end of the trial I got a few compliments from my hairdresser and friends who said 'I looked really well' (which is always very nice) which I believe to be the positive effects of Seven Seas Perfect7 Renewal Advanced.

Annmarie
xx



This post was brought to you in partnership with Seven Seas

Perfect7® Renewal Advanced is priced at £39.99 and exclusively available at Boots and contains a trio pack consisting of Ceramosides™ capsules, a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral tablet, and a Seven Seas® Omega-3 capsule with DHA to provide additional health benefits.


Wrinkle reduction: Skin Photography before and after 60 days. Each pack contains a 30-day supply
DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, DHA contributes to normal brain function. 
Food supplements do not substitute a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.


Comments