FM40 BEAUTY | MAKING EVERY MINUTE COUNT WITH ELEMIS (PART 2)
MAKING EVERY MINUTE COUNT
I was so excited when Elemis approached me to try their new Peptide 24/7 range which has been devised to be time efficient as they are effective. In my first blog post I had been using the products about two weeks and now further on I am still pretty impressed.
A little update for you ....... Firstly I tried the Peptide4 Adaptive Day Cream, which adapts to your skin's needs throughout the day, keeping oily patches at bay, while minimising the appearance of pores and uneven skin texture. It is a featherlight cream, with a mousse like texture that delivers an instant burst of cooling hydration, it creates a soft-focus effect and blurs the look of fine lines and wrinkles .... sounds just what I needed! You only need a small amount to cover your whole face and it works beautifully under your make up..... very much like a moisturising primer. Two products in one, saving your money and time .... win, win!
F A C I A L W H I L E Y O U SL E E P
I am often too tired, busy (and maybe a tad skincare lazy) to stand infront of the bathroom mirror and have a very long evening skincare regime. I am all for easy and effective skincare products. The Peptide4 Plumping Pillow Facial does exactly what it says on the jar ... it helps lock in moisture while you sleep leaving skin looking younger and feeling plumper upon waking.
I have had a few questions about how to use this product and the frequency, Elemis recommend you apply a pea sized amount to your face using upward strokes 2-3 times a week on top of your nightly moisturiser. Rinsing off any residue in the morning to reveal super hydrated skin.
I have had a few questions about how to use this product and the frequency, Elemis recommend you apply a pea sized amount to your face using upward strokes 2-3 times a week on top of your nightly moisturiser. Rinsing off any residue in the morning to reveal super hydrated skin.
SHOP THE ELEMIS PEPTIDE RANGE
In my last post I told you I was pretty impressed with the products I had been gifted and that they had rekindled my love affair with Elemis.
I have purchased some other Elemis products that used when I was cabin crew, which kept my face feeling and looking hydrated. This cleanser and this toner .... I am just wondering why I ever stopped using them! The rosepetal milk cleanser is so gentle to sensitive, dehydrated and mature skin like mine. The Ginseng toner doesn't dry out your skin and I can already see a reduction in the appearance of my pores since using.
I am hoping to treat myself very soon for a much needed Elemis facial and I have a few more products I would like to try. Mainly this peel and the bomb of all nightly moisturisers.
Annmarie
xx
Oh and the smell of this product is amazing! A definite treat if you love almonds and marzipan like me!
SHOP MY ELEMIS WISH LIST
This post was part of a paid collaboration with Elemis. However, all options are my own and due to my successful findings I have purchased more products from the range myself.


Comments
Post a Comment