FM40 WISH LIST | MY 2019 A/W WISH LIST
M Y A/W 2 0 1 9 W I S H L I S T
OK .... this wish list has been carefully thought about and edited, mainly for budget purposes. Autumn/Winter clothes budget can be costly, as it can include big ticket items such as coats and boots.
Recently, I did my summer/winter switch over and ditched somethings I just wasn't in love with anymore .... some when to charity, some hit the bin (damaged or very well worn) and some I sold on.
With the funds I raised from my little Instagram sale, I purchased this jumper .... my first A/W purchase. It is not the only thing from Sezane on my wish list ..... one of my most worn items from last year was their icon black cardigan and this year I wanted it in grey. Sadly, they haven't done it in grey this year, but this one caught my eye instead .... the lace cuffs had me. I love cardigans as I can carry on wearing my signature pretty white blouses in the winter with cardigans layered over. Another, Sezane wish list item is this classic.
KNITWEAR / TOPS WISH LIST
I wear my gym kit 3 times a week, presently I have two nice Sweaty Betty gym outfits and I would like to add another to my collection. I really like Varley, especially their sweatshirts and leggings.
GYM WEAR WISH LIST
My Golden Goose have served me well ... (more than well) two years of constant wear and still going. Albeit, I am now wearing out the rubber on the heels so I think they need to be replaced pretty soon. I would also like another pair of black boots or even trainers, as my style is just very casual these days
FOOTWEAR WISH LIST
Other, gaps in my wardrobe are a good pair of quality black pants, I like these after being recommended them and grey jeans. I don't need a dress, but I do like this one.
OTHER WISH LIST ITEMS
OTHER WISH LIST ITEMS
Thankfully, I have invested in really good coats over the years and it pays off ....
My olive green Moncler (5 years plus) I mainly wear this of a weekend to rugby now and dog walks as it goes rather well with my La Chameau wellies.
My Woolrich Parka (4 years old) my day to day winter coat and still immaculate.
I also have a two good quality wool coats in camel and a dark navy that still look like new, proving what I preach that you buy well you buy less. Of course I would like to add to my coat collection and get another 'mum' coat, but I don't think my budget will stretch to the 'one' I would really like. I will keep an eye out in the sales and fingers crossed the sale gods will look after me.
I know many of you love my wish list blog posts at the start of each season and I thank you for your support. I actually think I am one of the few original 40's plus bloggers who still buys her own clothes and doesn't just wear what I am paid to wear. Of course I accept the occasional gifts and do the odd advertisement ... as this is a part time job for me and to continue and pay the bills I need to fund it somehow. As ever with my partnerships I always carefully consider them and only work with brands I love, actually buy from and recommend here on my blog.
So, once again thank you for reading and you can keep watch on my Instagram for updates on my A/W purchases.
Annmarie
xx

Comments
Post a Comment