FM40 STYLE | MY AUTUMN/WINTER WISH LIST

 




M Y  A/W  2020  W I S H  L I S T 


I know many of you love this post each season, so here goes. 

A little disclaimer however, this is my 'wishlist' and I am not saying I am going to be able to get everything, but they are the pieces that I would love to add to my capsule wardrobe. 

 I haven't purchased a winter puffa coat for a number of years after investing in two 6/5 years ago. A new one was high on my list this year, in fact I have to confess I already made this purchase. Out with the old and in with the new as they say, I sold a few things on in the summer mainly my Bella Freud jumpers.  One had become too small and the pink cashmere 1970 ..... I thought to myself why do I need 1970 right across my large bust which only emphasizes their size? I got really good prices for them as they are still really coveted pieces. With my funds I went for this coat .... which I got heavily discounted in the summer (which is in fact the best time to look for designer coats on discounted websites or in sales) it is available here in limited sizes and this is the new season version. 

Another purchase made is my Anine Bing Fishbone Blazer, I have coveted this jacket since last year. I got it from 24S as they have a 15% off App purchase promotion 🙌 

Size wise; I went for the small (I am a 10-12) as the medium looked too oversized for my short frame.

I don't think I will be needing any sequins this year, instead I will be looking to add good quality knitwear to my collection, I still love this jumper and you can't go wrong with M&S cashmere (size up one or two sizes). Hopefully, also adding to my fitness wear and finally, a new pair of black leather boots. 

You can shop my wish list below. 

Annmarie
xx


SHOP MY A/W WISH LIST

 


Comments