FM40 STYLE | MY SUMMER WISH LIST


M  Y  S  U M M E R  W I S H  L I S T

 A Statement White Blouse 

As you know I love white blouses and I am missing a short sleeved one in my collection. This is a beauty, the detachable large collar and the pretty frill broidery trim on the sleeves are details that make it the perfect statement blouse. This blouse will amplify a pair of jeans, I would tuck this blouse in a pair of ankle length straight leg jeans and finish with a shoe to fit the occasion.


Rose Organic Blouse | Baukjen 

A Casual White Top/Blouse

I wanted a cool cotton top that I could throw on with jeans and trainers that wasn't a t-shirt. The sleeves and V-neck line on this cheesecloth blouse from Me&Em make it the perfect summer top for a large bust and my top arm showing phobia.


Cheesecloth Frill Sleeve Top | Me&Em 

 A White Summer Dress

A white cotton dress, midi length, sleeves and a few frills thrown in for good measure. This pink city print caught my eye as soon as I saw it, it's dreamy and I know I will enjoy wearing this for summers to come. The smocking on this The Faithfull Brand one is very one trend and also really caught my eye.


Reena Dress | Pink City Prints 

Summer Bag 

I wanted a summer basket bag that could be folded flat for future traveling and Vanessa Bruno's basket totes are perfect for this. I chose the pom pom version rather than the sequin trim version as I feel it will go with everything. Plus, I do have to admit I was The Working Girl influenced when deciding which one. 


Raffia Bag With Pom Poms | La Redoute 

Cream Cardigan

A neutral cardigan to add a layer to dresses and blouses for a Great British Summer. 


Gaspard Cardigan in Ecru | Sezane 

 
Black Cotton Dress 

I have a short black dress, an Isabel Marant Etoile one that I've had for years. But, I would love a longer style, a shirt or button fronted one that I could wear with my Castaner wedges. I adore the Love Shack Fancy Edie dress, this Whistles one which is slightly more on budget and M&S also have a good option here. Let's admire some other black dresses this Toteme one is just stunning, as is this Sea one.



Broderie Dress | Whistles 


Gucci Loafers 

Now this is a wish list and of course I will not be able to get everything on here, but I would love a pair of Gucci loafers, the Brixton style with the foldable back I feel would be more versatile as you can wear in the autumn/winter unlike the backless version. You may remember a few years back I did get the Dune dupes, but I felt the front of the shoe was too long for me (they were more like the Gucci Jordan Loafers) and I fell out of love for them and sold them on. The Brixton style are the ones I have tried on and love,  Russell & Bromley do an excellent pair that are less than half the price but more or less the same fabulous quality and realistically they are more attainable.  


Brixton Loafers | Gucci

Off White Jeans 

Not skinny, nor too white and flattering. Sounds impossible hey...  I think I will need a try on in Zara or do I keep on checking for these to come back in stock in my size. 


Topshop Straight Leg Jeans | Asos 


SHOP MY WISH LIST


Comments