FM40 CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE | DEAR SANTA .... I HAVE BEEN A VERY GOOD GIRL






Ah my Christmas wishlist ....... as MR FM40 and I have decided not to exchange gifts this year and the kids pocket money maybe not stretch to most things on my list  - this is for you mum and Father Christmas himself, of course.

I always love a scented candle, this one has to be my favourite. Although I do love the gift packaging of this brand. Perfume, normally a Chanel girl (Mademoiselle or 5 L'eau) but this reminds me of happy and fun work trips to Paris. A little bit of luxury skincare would be bliss and my favourite brand has to be Elemis, I ran out of my pro-marine cream and couldn't quite stretch to buying another jar. So, I purchased this instead which I have to say I personally see no major difference between the two and the cheaper option seems to suit my dehydrated skin better. 

In the wardrobe department, a new dress for Christmas day would be perfect and Ba&sh would be favoured brand of choice ... love this. New trainers both for day to day ( love these high tops, I went on a school trip as a mummy helper and the other mum helper was wearing them .... so cool I couldn't stop starring at them!) and trainers for the gym.
 
The ultimate dream would be opening boxes on Christmas morning containing these (oh imagine) these and this. Or this jacket! 

If in doubt a Sweaty Betty voucher would be perfectly acceptable Santa.
 
Thank You
 
Annmarie
xx

P.S Sweaty Betty have some great Black Friday buys at the moment. 

Comments